trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Feedback & Forum Requests

Old 04-Dec-2009, 13:23   #1
GiN
No Posts Found
GiN has disabled reputation
Artists Wanted.

I need someone with a real image program(i only have paint) to do a Christmas Job on a avatar i want to use.
Its HWG from tf2 ,he has a Ghostly Gibus Hat on but i would like him to have a christmas theme ,something like a santa hat & snow falling & on the ground.
Here the original cut in .BMP so some quaitiy is still there.(Imageshack saved it as .png)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9025/avatarnw.png
Help is much appreciated.
Elite Dangerous: Ragley Fox
Guild Wars 2: Ragley Fox
Send a message via ICQ to GiN Send a message via AIM to GiN  NINJA GIN 
Old 04-Dec-2009, 15:01   #2
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
If I have time later I'll do something but I promise nothing.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 15:18   #3
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
100% public sector ethic there Manners.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 15:23   #4
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
I'm typing up an instruction manual for retards with a deadline of last month.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 15:27   #5
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
take your time, not like they will read it
Old 04-Dec-2009, 15:51   #6
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
3500 words of instructions for edits to html/shtml files all for the sake of embedding 4 flash files into a site. Lovely. That's what I call a day's work.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 16:23   #7
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango

That'll have to do.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 17:10   #8
DizMatt
PostPrandial
DizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond repute
looks good to me!
liking the jaunty santa hat...
this AND the work it takes your boss to do in 3 months!

p.s www.gimp.org for free and capable image processing to the chap at the top
Send a message via MSN to DizMatt
Old 04-Dec-2009, 17:11   #9
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
One day a year justifying my salary is surely more than enough?
Old 04-Dec-2009, 17:48   #10
GiN
No Posts Found
Thats a great peice of skill you have Q-T ,it didnt have to be animated, but can you make a image 184x184 pixels?

EDIT: heres my attempt

Last edited by GiN; 04-Dec-2009 at 18:14.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 18:50   #11
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Am currently on train home and the psd file is on my office PC so no chance of a bigger version this side of Tuesday.
Old 04-Dec-2009, 19:40   #12
GiN
No Posts Found
Its ok , i think im sorted with the 184px for the moment .
Old 05-Dec-2009, 16:21   #13
CooK1E
Choc-Chip
CooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond reputeCooK1E has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the easiet way to add snow - I've got elements which will allow me edit each of the slies, but I've got no idea how to add the snow!
Old 05-Dec-2009, 23:59   #14
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
The way I do it is to do the snow on a new layer then I copy the layer and then paste it above the original so that there's two identical snow layers, one above the other. Then I move it down a couple of pixels per frame until the top copy moves into the position that the bottom one was in.

Reading that back, it doesn't make much sense. To clarify, the snow layer is twice the height of the image and the top half sits outside the image. The top half and bottom half are identical.

Does that make more sense?
Old 05-Dec-2009, 23:59   #15
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
The way I do it is to do the snow on a new layer then I copy the layer and then paste it above the original so that there's two identical snow layers, one above the other. Then I move it down a couple of pixels per frame until the top copy moves into the position that the bottom one was in.

Reading that back, it doesn't make much sense. To clarify, the snow layer is twice the height of the image and the top half sits outside the image. The top half and bottom half are identical.

Does that make more sense?

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Feedback & Forum Requests