trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Food & Drink

Old 08-Feb-2005, 17:10   #1
stepper
empty minds post alike
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Pancake day :D

Hurrah! the excuse to pig out lavishly on pancakes , got 6 sitting in front of me, late afternoon snack

lemon and sugar is the best mmmmm
Old 08-Feb-2005, 17:19   #2
assassin
kidneythieves fan
assassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond repute
i like a bit of golden sirrup or honey too... tasty

Kidney Thieves www.eventhorizon.co.nr www.darksideradio.com Lacuna Coil Collide VaLkyR Forums
Old 08-Feb-2005, 17:24   #3
Jay77
will post for food
Jay77 is a glorious beacon of lightJay77 is a glorious beacon of lightJay77 is a glorious beacon of lightJay77 is a glorious beacon of lightJay77 is a glorious beacon of lightJay77 is a glorious beacon of light
Can't go wrong with a bit of maple syrup , eggs and bacon.

I prefer the US style of pancake to the flimsy half omelette we have.
Old 08-Feb-2005, 18:30   #4
D-VoiD
old git
D-VoiD has disabled reputation
is this today ?????

why have there been no jif adverts on to remind me !!!

/me rushes out to get some lemons
Old 08-Feb-2005, 18:39   #5
cuthbert
if thread.newpost then postreply();
cuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud of
i don't think many people like bleach on their pancakes tbh.
Old 08-Feb-2005, 18:42   #6
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
Not got any ingredients for it, and i cba to go get some So haggis instead for me
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy
Old 08-Feb-2005, 18:44   #7
assassin
kidneythieves fan
assassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond reputeassassin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-VoiD
why have there been no jif adverts on to remind me !!!
...because it's called cif now

Kidney Thieves www.eventhorizon.co.nr www.darksideradio.com Lacuna Coil Collide VaLkyR Forums
Old 08-Feb-2005, 22:33   #8
[email protected]
my post count gets me dates
spl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond reputespl@t has a reputation beyond repute
I am the ultimate tosser!!1111
Old 08-Feb-2005, 22:40   #9
cuthbert
if thread.newpost then postreply();
cuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud ofcuthbert has much to be proud of
heh, bet you're not the first to one to think that either :p
Old 09-Feb-2005, 11:58   #10
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
the funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Fools! Every thursday = pancake day.
While I was doing that, you know, all the kissing on the honey lips, it burned like fire, and it reminded me of cheap melting plastic. The kind that makes little clouds of white vapour gas and when it catches on fire, makes those little... little strings of black smoke with little ashes attached to them.

That's how it was, kissing honey lips.
Old 09-Feb-2005, 17:30   #11
D-VoiD
old git
D-VoiD has disabled reputation
heh some of you have heard about my culinary skills then

no wonder ppl dont eat my pancakes more than once !
Old 09-Feb-2005, 18:25   #12
Smoo
empty minds post alike
Smoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond reputeSmoo has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know it was pancake day until someone in the common room at school went to Safeway and came back with a lump of them Seems like noone cares any more.
Send a message via MSN to Smoo
Old 09-Feb-2005, 18:28   #13
the funkmaster
posts sponsored by spam
the funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond reputethe funkmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, because every thursday is pea soup + pancakes day. Silly foreigners.
While I was doing that, you know, all the kissing on the honey lips, it burned like fire, and it reminded me of cheap melting plastic. The kind that makes little clouds of white vapour gas and when it catches on fire, makes those little... little strings of black smoke with little ashes attached to them.

That's how it was, kissing honey lips.
Old 09-Feb-2005, 18:43   #14
Hotel2Tango
my post count gets me dates
Hotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant futureHotel2Tango has a brilliant future
bah, completely forgot about it yesterday.

Now I cant eat pancakes again for a whole year!
Old 09-Feb-2005, 21:15   #15
goku_ssj_uk
pop
goku_ssj_uk is a jewel in the roughgoku_ssj_uk is a jewel in the roughgoku_ssj_uk is a jewel in the roughgoku_ssj_uk is a jewel in the rough
I had one yesterday, gonna have another today

god, why does this day only come once a year?
Send a message via AIM to goku_ssj_uk Send a message via Yahoo to goku_ssj_uk  craig2562 
Old 11-Feb-2005, 23:35   #16
[!$$ueS]
to be deleted
[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light[!$$ueS] is a glorious beacon of light
My house m8 tried pancakes proper Uni student style. We had beer pancakes, Sambuca pancakes, and Southern Comfort pancakes. They taste alright in the end.
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I can't walk...
Guess I'll lie alone just like before...

Pearl Jam - Corduroy

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Food & Drink