trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Music & Musicians

Old 23-Sep-2018, 20:17   #1
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
(Another) New Guitar Day (Tomorrow)

Picking this up in the morning.

I've wanted one for years, but they've only been available in white. They recently released them in Pink and Yellow (Yellow is the one I wanted). This popped up on Gumtree for £275 (fucking bargain!), in unused condition, and the bloke selling it is on my route to work (I drive past the shop where he works in Sheffield). It was meant to be!

Old 23-Sep-2018, 20:30   #2
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Guitar looks great, just not sure on the colour scheme.
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-Sep-2018, 20:45   #3
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, it's a bit "Marmite" I know, but the yellow with pink pickups and green knobs is the one I've always wanted.
Old 23-Sep-2018, 21:10   #4
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Love the fretboard though!
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-Sep-2018, 21:17   #5
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
Aye. I'm going to check how thick the fretboard is, and see if I can find out how deep the inlays go, then I might scallop the whole fretboard.
Old 24-Sep-2018, 07:33   #6
Harry Palmer
Gun nut
Harry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!

Reminder: "Do not look into laser with remaining good eye."
 Lupins 
Old 24-Sep-2018, 20:00   #7
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
And here it is:

Old 25-Sep-2018, 08:11   #8
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
Cut up a credit card and shimmed the neck, so it has the correct back angle now, and the Floyd is actually above the body, instead of below the top (neither are a real problem, but the neck angle was wrong). A slight tightening of the truss rod and she plays beautifully. No choking anywhere on the neck, even with huge bends. The intonation is a tiny bit out, but that's a PITA on a Floyd, so I'll wait until I change the strings to do that.

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Music & Musicians