trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Minecraft

Old 23-Apr-2012, 19:16   #1
Kenny
topicophiliac
Kenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond reputeKenny has a reputation beyond repute
Help about this game

Hi all thinking about getting this game but with the amount of Mods and things whats the most popular mod to use and where do i get them .

I was going to read this forum but theres so much about this game im abit confused .
thanks .
 Stavros_Flatery   Stavros Flatery 
Old 24-Apr-2012, 00:15   #2
leady
click here to reset post count
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
just get it and enjoy it mod free and its a fine investiment

If you are a builder type person (say sim city, transport tycoon) then reserve a good 2 months of life to lose
Old 24-Apr-2012, 09:16   #3
The Scientist
skulker
The Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Scientist has a reputation beyond repute
What Leady said, plenty to do in vanilla. Personally I only really ever played it online with friends on servers.

www.flosseh.co.uk
 2370 0244 7274 7748 
Old 24-Apr-2012, 10:07   #4
burundi
WARNING: May contain nuts
burundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond repute
Register on minecraft.net

Pay for game

Download minecraft.exe

Run Minecraft.exe and login.

It will download the latest version of the game for you.

Before starting first game search youtube for 'minecraft first night'

View the video, then start a singleplayer game.

Get to grips with surviving and building etc...

Then you can play multiplayer, if you want to play on the trickery minecraft server PM me your minecraft username and I'll add you to the whitelist so you can get on the server.

Don't worry about any mods, you don't need to them to enjoy the game or to play on the trickery multiplayer server.

If you are interested in the mods the one I would consider starting with is the minimap, it's useful and can be used in singleplayer and multiplayer. It's easy to install but if you update minecraft (which minecraft.exe will ask you to do when a new version comes out) then you will lose the minimap and have to reinstall a new version of it specifically for that new version of minecraft.

Reis' MiniMap: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...inimap-v30-06/

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Minecraft