trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Consoles

Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:40   #61
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
They've added the ability for the console to download a game you never asked for or necessarily want?

I hope it's not gonna charge you until you specify you actually want the game.

It basically just sounds like a PC in a smaller box cos it's all x86 and PC hardware. Especially with the remote control thing.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:42   #62
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Randy Pitchford, he can fuck right off, he's got no right to talk about elegance or anything when he's released that turd of a game.

By the way, are they actually going to show the console or any game that's been developed apart from that stupid one they already showed.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:42   #63
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Yes you can spend £1000 on a good tv...then play the fucking thing on a 5 inch vita screen...joy

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:43   #64
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Just show the fucking console already and cut the arrogant fucking arty farty bollocks.

Im actually bored....its worse then a marketing meeting at work.

Yes i play the games at home because I would get sacked at work or mugged walking in the street...fucking twaddle. The one thing I don't want is everyone knowing that I am playing on my console, Jesus have they never heard of sickies?

God please let the xbox reveal have dancing girls, rock bands, fireworks...this is about as exciting as a funeral.

Fastest most powerful gaming network in the world...you purchased steam then?

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.

Last edited by Ashen; 21-Feb-2013 at 00:47.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:45   #65
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
Also if they stuck a headset port in the controller why didn't they just stick in a mic too and let you use voice control, would be a lot easier when you share stuff to just add a comment using your voice.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:48   #66
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Yay a new sequel to a franchise no one fucking likes...

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:53   #67
Bonesaw
forum hax
Bonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond reputeBonesaw has a reputation beyond repute
but can it run crysis?
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:54   #68
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
So, First game is basically Call of Duty in space then?
Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:55   #69
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Yep innovation!!!

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 00:57   #70
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
DriveClub?! So...erm...no Gran Turismo anymore then?

He's going on about how well the graphics will reflect the actual car but it's still gonna be an arcade game and not a simulation so the illusion is ruined when you actually start driving.

Last edited by PsYcHoKiLLa; 21-Feb-2013 at 01:01.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:00   #71
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Um this game came out about 3 years ago...remember playing something very similar.

Did they spend all the money on finding the most boring people possible in each company..excite me ffs stop fucking talking!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh jesus now were talking about waxing and touching cars...really...that's me out what a fucking boring presentation.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:13   #72
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
For a machine with all this new technology, why are all the game videos looking cartoony? We want realism you artistic fucks!
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:17   #73
Chef_uk
my other forum is full
Chef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond reputeChef_uk has a reputation beyond repute
This is shit. WTF have Sony done? MS will be laughing their tits off right now, sadly
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:18   #74
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Oh now that's very impressive that head is almost photo realistic.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:19   #75
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_uk View Post
This is shit. WTF have Sony done? MS will be laughing their tits off right now, sadly

Microsoft r laughing...valve are rolling on the floor...Nintendo just got thrown a life line.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:21   #76
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Best line

'How can we cut through all the crap'

Maybe you should have thought about that before this presentation began...absolute bollocks.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:22   #77
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
OK, The stream here is non-existent and in 240p with no sounds, can someone explain why, at a console launch, I'm seeing someone's shit doodles ?
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:23   #78
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Sony is fucked...this is Hindenburg level.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:24   #79
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
so far ive seen a few gimmicks and nothing super impressive.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:26   #80
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
ReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond reputeReichSteadyCrew has a reputation beyond repute
I dont want to make fucking models, i want to play fucking games
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:27   #81
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
How do you follow that he says.. you turn around grip the necks of the twats who thought this would be a good idea and squeeze.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:27   #82
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
Well, gonna be gaming on my PC for the foreseeable future.

Consoles?

Suck it!
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:27   #83
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Have they shown the fucking console yet?

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:28   #84
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
Oh good, capcom. Resident evil or street fighter then?
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:30   #85
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
Who the fuck is that japanese guy who was escorted onto the stage?

He looks like he's in The Hangover 3, did he just get out of bed?

..and is he actually speaking japanese with no subtitles?
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:32   #86
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
um why didn't they show this adventure games first..that looks quite impressive.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:32   #87
ReichSteadyCrew
post count reset at 9999
Mind you, that looks pretty good as long as its real time
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:35   #88
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
Yeah, the demo video of Aliens:Colonial Marines looked very impressive until it's shitty residue was what we actually got.
Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:35   #89
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Put the japs on first next time at least they show enthusiasm.

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Old 21-Feb-2013, 01:36   #90
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoKiLLa View Post
Yeah, the demo video of Aliens:Colonial Marines looked very impressive until it's shitty residue was what we actually got.
*shudder*

Quote:
to Ashen [ash-en]

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Consoles